Friday, July 4, 2008

I've Returned



Well family, friends, fans or complete stranger that may have run across my blog by chance. Its official, I am back! I have spent the last two years as a LDS Missionary serving in the great state of São Paulo in the Southeast region of Brazil (Brasil, lets be honest its so much cooler with an "s"). After spending much time there I can't help but make it a part of me. I miss it so much. I really loved the people I served and the country where I served.
I was able to meet many wonderful people and I had many great experiences that marked my life. Despite much opposition in the world I saw much sucess, yet I also shared the bitter taste of failure which, in all, fine tuned my carachter and personality. They were two unregretable years of my life that I would never trade.
The Brazilian people are a warm hearted and kind people who won my heart. I left so many dear friends and hope that one day I might see them again.
I would like to share some pictures of my mission with you guys but there are so many to choose from. I will make some selections but if you would like to see the whole collection feel free to come on over. I'd love to show you!

This is the group of missionaries who returned with me

Elder Peterson, Elder Willmore, Elder Nelson, Elder Ouzts, Me, Elder Overstreet, Elder Kelly
Sister Andrade, Sister Ferreira, Sister Moura



The Great City of
São Paulo

Elder Marroni and I ontop of the Banespa Tower



The Chapel
Elder Gorringe and I


Hard work...



0 comments: