Thursday, July 17, 2008

Babysitting


As you may or may not know, while I spent my 2 years out of the country I became a "Tio" or in other words, an uncle. His name is Hunter and he is my new best friend! The other day we decided to have some serious bonding time and I took him for the whole day. It was so much fun, he is just a bundle of joy! He is my new buddy.
While I was gone they had a life size cardboard cut out made of me. Actually it is President Bush's body and Kinko's was able to put my face on it. Well it just so turns out that EVERY time that Hunter came to visit Grandma and Grandpa that they would point and say, "Look, its Tio Clayson." Now he will spend HOURS literally pointing at my pictures or pointing at the cutout and laughing and then looking at me and then laughing some more.
Some of Hunter's favorite hobbies include pointing and saying "daaaa." Making monkey and gorilla sounds, looking at books, and throwing things down and saying "ah oh" are right up his alley way as well.
We had a good time the other day. That was my first time babysitting a little baby. First diaper change! We played lots and read lots and he was even really tired and took a nap, that is a rare occasion.

2 comments:

Quigley Family said...

Pretty cute buddies. Hunter is always so happy to see Tio Clayson! He has good "snuggly napping" arms!

Just Us said...

What a cute uncle you are. Thanks again for watching my baby. He really loves you!